NARI Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodelers (CKBRs) provide remodeling services specific to kitchens and bathrooms. To become a CKBR, candidates must possess skills and knowledge focused on the requirement of materials, layout, and installation of kitchens and bathrooms.
To qualify for the CKBR designation, applicants must meet all of the following:
- Be employed by or own a firm engaged in remodeling kitchens and bathrooms
- Adhere to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Have a minimum of five years continuous experience in the remodeling industry
- Have completed 4 kitchens and/or bathrooms per year
- Completed 16 hours of continuing education
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Successfully complete a one-day written examination on business, construction, and remodeling practices related to kitchen and bathrooms
- Submit all required application materials and fees
Fees for certification:
Annual renewal fee:
*If an applicant is found to not be qualified to sit for the exam, this feel will be refunded, minus a $200 processing charge.
Fees for the online prep program: