Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM)
The Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM) program addresses project cost management, communication, project planning, quality assurance, record-keeping and risk management.
Key Points Covered:
- You will learn a system of accurate record-keeping and maintenance.
- You will learn to put your risks into perspective and provide comprehensive ways to avoid them.
- You will learn how to reduce punch list items.
- You will learn a systematic set of tools and techniques to improve margins on any project.
- You will learn how to schedule, monitor and adjust your project plan to fit your needs.
The CRPM will develop competencies and professionalize the project manager’s role in the remodeling industry. The CRPM course is a structured class of remodeling project management fundamentals and a prep course to take the CRPM Certification exam.
NARI Certified Remodeling Project Managers (CRPMs) are the field personnel who oversee every aspect of the project: customer satisfaction, personnel management, administration, etc. while working on the project or projects.
To qualify for the CRPM designation, applicants must meet the following:
- Be employed by or own a firm primarily engaged in remodeling that operates in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Completed at least 16 hours of continuing education directly related to developing project management skills and knowledge or be enrolled in the NARI CRPM education program.
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Two (2) years continuous experience in the remodeling industry (any role) AND one (1) year as a remodeling project manager.
- Receive NARI’s approval of the application
- Successfully complete a written examination (in one sitting) that covers the six CRPM knowledge domains: project planning, communications, project cost management, quality assurance, recordkeeping, and risk management.
Fees for certification:
$400*/member After June 30 $500
$600/non-member After June 30 $700
Annual renewal fee:
*If an applicant is found to not be qualified to sit for the exam, this fee will be refunded, minus a $100 processing charge.
Fees for the online prep program:
**NO refunds will be provided for any reason for cancelations 48 Hours prior to the class start date.