CLC Topic Review
Questions from this topic make up 6 to 7% of the exam
- Define common business terms.
- Define the scope of the Lead Carpenter work.
- Describe what constitutes the project's selling price.
- Describe the Lead Carpenter's impact on project profits.
- Describe the factors that control the cost of workers' comp insurance and the Lead Carpenter's role in keeping these rates low.
- Describe the Lead Carpenter concept and its benefits.
- Describe the options available to the Lead Carpenter to obtain additional labor on the project.
- Describe the use of technology to assist the Lead Carpenter.