CLC Topic Review
Job Site Management.
Questions from this topic make up 3 to 4% of the current exam
- Describe the organization process as it relates to managing the jobsite.
- Describe the paperwork required to be kept on the jobsite.
- Describe the basics of project scheduling.
- Compute the impact (cost) of a project going over the scheduled completion date.
- Describe the types of inspections that a typical remodeling project requires.
- Describe the purpose and processing of change orders.
- Describe the purpose and use of the punch list.
- Describe the zero punchlist concept and implementation procedures (new)
- Describe the Key components that indicate a job as 100% closed (done done) (new)
Questions from this topic make up 1 to 2% of the exam
- Describe quality as it relates to the remodeling project.