Connect with Our Chapters
How Best To Use This Program
You will want to consider your goals for the coming year and how you can bundle the appropriate options within this program to help you achieve them. As yourself the following:
- What are your objectives for the next 12 months to build your brand/revenue?
- Are there particular products, services, programs you will want to promote?
- Who is your target audience and what combination of events, training, communication and incentive options within this program are available to help you reach this audience?
- Is there a geographic focus or other targeting criteria to consider?
Each chapter has an Industry Partner liaison. We encourage you or your local representative to reach out to the chapter liaison and discuss the best opportunities to engage at the local level. Review Chapter Profiles
Some best practices to consider:
- Determine your primary company representative for each chapter.
- Schedule an introduction between your company representative and the chapter liaison.
- Discuss with the chapter liaison your goals and ideas on how best to engage with the chapter.
- Discuss with the chapter liaison how best to support the chapter with sponsorships and development activities to solidify relationships and build brand awareness. Consider sponsoring certification study groups, providing speakers, webinars or other education opportunities. Attend and sponsor member events and member meetings.
- Get to know the chapter members and understand what they are looking for when considering product and service providers.
- Set a communication schedule with the chapter liaison and follow up on a timely basis.