are those national, regional, statewide, etc., supplier type member companies grouped into a council and is an effective way for manufacturers, suppliers, publishers and service providers to have access and interaction with some of the most successful and active remodelers in the nation.
NARI National Members receive:
- Easy access to remodelers in top markets: 55% of the residential remodeling spending is concentrated in the top 35 U.S. markets and NARI has local chapters in 32 of those markets – providing you easy access to top markets.
- More sales. NARI members have higher sales per employee when compared to the overall remodeler market – means more products purchased.
- Larger audience for your products. NARI member firms have more employees when compared to the overall remodeler market – means more people will see your product potentially resulting in a greater volume of sales.
Ability for high-level discussions about product. NARI member firms have more full-time salespeople compared to the overall market who generate more sales per employee – resulting in a more sophisticated sales approach and a likely driver of efficiency and making them more productive in sales.
NARI National Membership helps you:
- Save marketing dollars with use of the membership database for both e-mail and direct mail campaigns-to reach the professional remodeler using and getting your company marketing material in their hand.
- Be visible and searchable on the NARI website in the "Find a National Supplier" tab-trade and consumer audience.
- Connect with the hard to find remodeler and get your products or services in front of remodelers who have direct contact with homeowners-major influencers when it comes to selecting products for the home. NARI members support NARI members. Promote your company’s products/services in unique ways-through seminars, workshops, displays, social media and other unique marketing opportunities.
- Get connected with an automatic "seat" on the National Member Council - an opportunity to build strategic alliances with other supplier members.
- Network via an automatic "seat" on the House of Delegates (the largest representative ratifying body made up of all members)-an opportunity to network with remodelers nationwide (the leadership from the chapters).
- Save ad dollars with discounted advertising on NARI’s web properties, in Association E-mails and E-blasts.
- Get connected utilizing the ‘Market Match’ program – connect your company sales rep to remodelers at the local chapter level.
- Save money with discounted dues when joining local chapters for your sales force, independent sales reps, dealers, distributors or franchisees (excludes remodelers and installers) – for local networking, connection and increased sales.
Need more info? Feel free to call us at (847) 298-9200 and ask for the Director of National Membership, or e-mail at NationalMember@nari.org.