The remodeling industry is booming and remodeling companies are more in demand than ever! NARI’s Fall Education Experience, November 4-5, 2020, will give you the business tools you need to profitably
ENTER or EXIT the industry.
- Considering starting your own remodeling business, but simply don’t know how to start this journey – learn how to take that first step and learn the route to success.
- A new business owner – discover the most beneficial investments to make along your journey to maximize your company’s future value.
- Thinking about transitioning out of your remodeling business – get recommendations on business transfer and acquisition options.
Join us for two half-days (12 p.m. to 4 p.m. CT) to learn the Full Spectrum of ideas and insights that will enable you to start, continue, or sunset your business journey.
At these two half-day sessions we’ll focus on:
Exiting the Industry
- Documenting your business processes
- Determining the value of your company
- Finding a potential buyer
- Negotiating the terms of sale
- Creating a succession plan
- Making a seller’s checklist
- Understanding the types of business sale structures
Entering the Industry
- Setting up your company
- Hiring employees
- Partnering with other contractors
- Setting yourself apart as a professional
- Learning the do’s and don’ts of owning your
own remodeling business
- Preparing to buy a company
- Making a buyer’s checklist
Check out the full line-up of experts presenting at this event below.
Have to miss a session? Don't worry! A recording will be available for up to 10 business days to all registrants immediately following the event.
If you have any questions, please email Events and Communities Manager, Kelsey Kazmierczak