NARI’s mission is to advance and promote the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product and vital public purpose. When you hire a NARI member company, rest assured that your remodeler will adhere to these core values and the code of ethics.
Selecting a remodeling contractor can be a challenge. NARI members adhere to core values and the Code of Ethics, which serves as a key differentiator between NARI member companies and non-members.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry is committed to being:
Professional: Ethical, honest and committed to excellence.
Welcomng: Inclusive of many views and respectful of free expression and open communication.
Resourceful: Informed, knowledgeable, and flexible. Driving innovation through appropriate risk taking.
Member Focused: Focused on NARI members’ success and profitable growth through a strong return on investment of their NARI membership.
Volunteer Driven: Engaged members with a passion to serve the industry and ensure the success of remodeling for future generations.
NARI's Code of Ethics:
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry pledges to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer;
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws;
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints;
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition;
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, clients and the public.