The Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC) online preparatory course is an eight week, structured study program, designed to help the attendees prepare for the CLC certification exam.
This online prep course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of in-the-field project management:
- Operational practices and procedures designed to maintain projects on time and on budget for increased profitability
- Personnel management for optimization of workflow
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Interpersonal communication with clients and trade contractors
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Eight consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (5 pm -7 pm CST)
*You must apply for CLC Certification to be eligible to attend this prep course.
*Your local NARI chapter may be hosting an in-person prep course. Check with your chapter for availability.