The Certified Remodeler (CR) online preparatory course is a twelve week, structured study program, designed to help the attendees prepare for the CR, CRS, and CRA certification exam.
This online prep course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of managing a full range remodeling operation:
- Sound business operations and procedures necessary for operational efficiency and increased profitability
- Key financial indicators a remodeler/business owner must manage
- Various marketing tools remodelers use to promote their services
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Job site evaluation and identifying hidden defects and unknown conditions
- Green remodeling and building science
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Twelve consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (5 pm -7 pm CST)
*You must apply for CR/CRS/CRA Certification to be eligible to attend this prep course.
*Your local NARI chapter may be hosting an in-person study group. Check with your chapter for availability.