The Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) online course is a four week, instructor led educational course, designed to help the attendees prepare for the UDCP certification exam. Candidates currently ineligible for UDCP certification may still register to attend this course.
This online course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of Universal Design:
- Conducting client needs assessments
- Universal design applications used in residential remodeling
- Construction techniques used to implement universal design to a remodeling project
- Plumbing and electrical systems unique to universal design
- Differences between model building codes and ones described in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Four consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (2 pm - 4 pm CST)
*Your local NARI chapter may be hosting an in-person course. Check with your chapter for availability.