The Achievement Awards provide a great opportunity to support fellow member volunteers and to recognize their support, dedication and passion for NARI.
Application information for the 2022 Achievement Awards can be found here
- There are no fees to submit a nomination for any category of the Achievement Awards.
- All nominations should be submitted in PDF format and can be up to 30 pages.
- Video files, where allowed, are acceptable up to 3 minutes in length.
- Please note who is an eligible Nominee for each specific award.
- Deadline for submissions now extended through January 7th, 2022.