2016 NARI Chapter Grant Winners Announced
by Patti Amari, NARI Membership Manager
We are thrilled to announce the winners of the 2016 NARI Chapter Grant Program! This year we had 36 grant applications from 21 chapters. Thank you to all of the chapters and their volunteers who took the time to put together an entry and to the Budget Task Force for assuring that the initiative was carried over for another year. The Budget Task Force also decided to increase the award money from $20,000 in 2015 to $25,000 in 2016.
The Chapter Grant Program continues to ignite creativity and produce great programs and winning concepts which will be shared with all NARI chapters in the coming weeks. Our judges were two independent association executives whose backgrounds include applying for grant monies. The judges were not affiliated with the remodeling or construction industry.
The Chapter Grant Program budget for 2016 was $25,000 and it was divided among the following five winners; the judges noted that there were several very good entries and the scoring was very tight. Winners in order of most points awarded are as follows:
- Partnering for Community Service – NARI of Monterey County
- Contractor Recruitment Meetings – NARI Tampa Bay Area Chapter
- Remodelers Information Network – NARI of Central Ohio
- Flashback to the 80’s – Kansas City NARI
- NARI to Consumer to Contractor Online Marketing & Financing Campaign – Greater Phoenix NARI
Please watch your email for details on these programs.
| 1/26/2016 12:00:00 AM