Accredited Remodeling Company (ARC)
NARI Accreditation: A Hallmark of Excellence
What is NARI Accreditation?
NARI’s Accredited Remodeling Company program is based on the first consensus-based management standard outlining the primary characteristics of a successful, quality remodeling organization. It was designed specifically by the industry for the industry.
While NARI Certifications apply to individual industry professionals, NARI Accreditation is designed to apply to a remodeling business as a whole.
NARI Accreditation is founded on universally accepted management principles and focuses on management, operations, performance systems, and processes proven to be characteristic of successful remodeling organizations.
Only well-structured remodeling organizations become accredited by demonstrating their business framework complies with our industry standard for integrity, professionalism, and solid business operations.
Benefits of Accreditation
Getting your company accredited is a worthy endeavor that builds excellence and distinction for your business.
80% of clients would prefer to work with an accredited organization
- Validate your professionalism and dedication to quality
- Elevate your company’s profile and position in the industry
- Improve your company’s business systems
- Plan your roadmap for increased profitability
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Save money through operational improvements
Enjoy the recognition of THE Industry Standard – use the NARI Accredited Remodeling Company logo and marketing materials to stand out.
Remodeling companies of all sizes and specialties are eligible for NARI Accreditation
- Build-only remodeling company
- Design/Build remodeling company
- General Contractor
- Kitchen & Bath remodeling company
- Historic Renovation company
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least five (5) consecutive years.
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least three (3) years and demonstrated experience in remodeling by a management team of at least five (5) consecutive years (with review of management team resumes).
Step 1: Perform company self-assessment using the Self-Assessment Checklist
Step 2: Submit a Request for Application stating intent to undergo accreditation within six (6) months
Step 3: Work on compliance with the Standard
Step 4: Submit your official accreditation application and supporting documentation for review
Step 5: NARI Accreditation Board reviews accreditation application and supporting documentation for compliance with Standard
Step 6: NARI Accreditation Board makes an official decision on applicant accreditation
Step 7: Receive Accreditation certificate, logo, and marketing toolkit for promotion of your Accreditation