Accredited Remodeling Company (ARC)
NARI Accreditation: A Hallmark of Excellence
What is NARI Accreditation?
FOREMOST INDUSTRY STANDARD
NARI’s Accredited Remodeling Company program is founded on the first and only consensus-based management standard outlining the primary characteristics of a successful, quality remodeling organization.
While NARI Certifications apply to individual industry professionals, NARI Accreditation is designed to apply to a remodeling business as a whole.
NARI Accreditation was designed specifically by the industry and for the industry, with the input of industry leaders and experienced remodeling business owners with a proven record of managing successful remodeling companies.
BUILD A BETTER COMPANY
NARI Accreditation is founded on universally accepted management principles and focuses on management, operations, performance systems, and processes proven to be characteristic of successful remodeling organizations.
It is designed to assist remodeling business owners in building better, more streamlined, more responsive, and easier to manage companies.
Only well-structured remodeling organizations become accredited by demonstrating their business framework complies with our industry standard for integrity, professionalism, and solid business operations.
NARI Accreditation offers a tremendous opportunity to differentiate your organization in a crowded marketplace by providing assurance to your prospective clients that your company has been vetted by an independent, third-party accreditation board for compliance with the foremost industry standard.
Benefits of Accreditation
Getting your company accredited is a worthy endeavor that builds excellence and distinction for your business.
- Improve your company’s business systems
- Plan your roadmap for increased profitability
- Participate in continuous improvement process
- Save money through operational improvements
- Validate your professionalism and dedication to quality
- Elevate your company’s profile in a crowded marketplace
Enjoy the recognition of THE Industry Standard – use the NARI Accredited Remodeling Company logo and marketing materials to stand out.
Remodeling companies of all sizes and specialties are eligible for NARI Accreditation
- Build-only remodeling company
- Design/Build remodeling company
- General Contractor
- Kitchen & Bath remodeling company
- Historic Renovation company
- Specialty Contractor
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least five (5) consecutive years.
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least three (3) years and demonstrated experience in remodeling by a management team of at least five (5) consecutive years (with review of management team resumes).
- Must have someone on staff who holds a top-tier industry certification such as:
NARI: Certified Remodeler (CR) or Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR)
NAHB: CGR, MCGR, CAPS
Step 1: Perform company self-assessment using the Self-Assessment Checklist
Step 2: Submit your application stating intent to undergo accreditation within six (6) months
Step 3: Application is reviewed and upon approval, NARI staff e-mails you a link to the online assessment tool where you will complete your accreditation assessment for submission to the NARI Accreditation Board for review
Step 4: Work on compliance with the Standard
Step 5: Submit your official accreditation assessment
Step 6: NARI Accreditation Board reviews accreditation assessment and supporting documentation for compliance with Standard
Step 7: NARI Accreditation Board makes an official decision on applicant accreditation
Step 8: Receive Accreditation certificate, logo, and marketing toolkit for promotion of your Accreditation