The Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) online preparatory course is a twelve week, structured study program, designed to help the attendees prepare for the CKBR certification exam.
This sprep course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of managing kitchen and bath renovations:
- Sound business operations and procedures necessary for operational efficiency and increased profitability
- Key financial indicators a remodeler/business owner must manage
- Various marketing tools kitchen and bath remodelers use to promote their services
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Job site evaluation and identifying hidden defects and unknown conditions
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the kitchen and bath remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Twelve consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (5 pm -7 pm CST)
*You must apply for CKBR Certification to be eligible to attend this online prep course.
*Your local NARI chapter may be hosting an in-person prep course. Check with your chapter for availability.