NARI has developed a strong network of knowledgeable speakers on a variety of topics relevant to the remodeling industry.
Each year, we deliver dozens of live educational webinars to give you access to the most up-to-date content.
These educational sessions will give you many actionable ideas you can implement in your company to boost profitability and overall operational effectiveness.
Each webinar is worth one Continuing Education Unit (hour).
Neighborhood Marketing to Capitalize on Your Jobsite Presence
May 23, 2019 at 12 pm Central Time
Turn a single job into multiple jobs, by leveraging hyper-local marketing activities around your active jobsite.
Neighborhood marketing capitalizes on your presence in a neighborhood to generate leads from nearby homeowners.
This webinar will focus on building a neighborhood marketing strategy, and implementing a range of marketing activities to drive awareness and preference for your brand.
Your next lead could be next door!
- Learn how to leverage your jobsite presence to grow your brand’s reputation and ultimately generate leads in a neighborhood.
- Learn how to target, cadence and execute multiple traditional and digital marketing tactics
- Learn methodologies that make neighborhood marketing more effective
Building a Marketing Plan for Results
June 25, 2019 at 12 pm Central Time
Companies and business in the Remodeling Industry are under increased pressure to drive sales growth and ROI even with elevated costs for labor and materials. This webinar will walk you through the advantages of bridging the gap between the sales and marketing teams to build a growth model intuitive enough to help your team understand what it takes from a marketing perspective to surpass your sales goals.
- Attendees will learn how to leverage their internal stakeholders to build a strategy that key players can align with and build as one unified team.
- Attendees will gain strategy insight of how to better define and understand their target audience to ensure marketing spend is deployed to drive growth.
- Attendees will learn the advantages of sales and marketing team working together in order to create a predictive growth model based on marketing spend.
- Attendees will gain skills and strategies that can help enhance their existing marketing plans to deliver on their business objectives.
Specifying for the Minimalist Luxury Kitchen
July 18, 2019 at 12 pm Central Time
Now and in the future, your clients may look to you to design clean, simple and minimalist kitchens. This is according to the annual Design Trends Survey released by The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
NKBA expects: “More contemporary kitchens, with clean, minimal lines and little ornamentation, along with universal design amenities and easy-maintenance features.”
The Millennial Generation or Generation Y, which are often described as those born between the mid 1980s and the 2000s, will greatly influence home design trends in the future, including luxury designs. This generation values simple, clutter-free environments.
Among millennial-friendly styles cited by Realtor magazine are urban and with fewer embellishments, technologically efficient, open and multifunctional spaces, and the industrial vibe.
This course describes how kitchen styles have changed over the past 50 years and what demographic, cultural and social influences have brought us to this point. Based on insights from practicing kitchen designers, we look at the elements that make up a minimalist kitchen, including layout, styles, finishes and appliances.