NARI has developed a strong network of knowledgeable speakers on a variety of topics relevant to the remodeling industry.
Each year, we deliver dozens of live educational webinars to give you access to the most up-to-date content.
These educational sessions will give you many actionable ideas you can implement in your company to boost profitability and overall operational effectiveness.
Each webinar is worth one Continuing Education Unit (hour).
3-2-1 Action! How to Use Video in Your Remodeling Business
September 22nd 12 pm Central Time
If you haven’t started using video in your marketing, now is the time to seriously consider it. With high quality video from our smart phones, it’s easier than ever to capture and post video. But it’s important to know the types of videos and how they’re used most effectively to get the results you want to get more clients. In this webinar you’ll learn when to use what kind of video, how to create it and when to call in experts to help you.
When done well, video draws people in and helps them feel a connection with you and your company in ways that the written word or still images just can’t. Thankfully, DIY videos can be as effective depending on the application and deliver more bang for the buck. Whether you DIY or hire a professional videographer, the key is to have a plan, know the purpose and message you want to communicate.
You’ll get practical advice you can put to use so you can stand out and get the attention you’re aiming for. Join us and start off on the right foot as you jump into using video.
- Why video is important and how it’s used to attract qualified leads
- What are the types of video that remodeling contractors successfully use to support their marketing and the role of each
- How to develop videos that support the direction you are taking your company
- How to leverage those videos to be found online and attract more of your ideal clients and projects
- When to tackle a video on your own and when to hire experts to develop, shoot and produce professional video.
- Practical resources to make planning your video strategy for 2021 easier