Join Us in Washington, D.C.
NARI is coordinating a "Lobby Day on the Hill" on Thursday, May 10th in Washington, D.C. All interested NARI members are invited to attend as we meet with your legislators to discuss issues of importance to the remodeling industry, such as workforce development and regulations. In addition, those arriving on Wednesday, May 9th will have the opportunity to participate in an evening tour of Congress facilitated by our lobbyist, Sen. Tim Hutchinson.
We Provide the Meetings
NARI will work to coordinate with your federal legislator so you can connect on national issues. A detailed schedule will be provided to you prior to the event.
- 6pm – 8pm: GAC Reception (Happy hour reception with a cash bar and light appetizers at The 201 Bar Capitol – 201 Massachusetts Ave., NE, Washington, DC 20002)
- 8pm – 10pm: GAC Tour of the Capital led by Senator Tim Hutchison
- 12pm – 5:30pm: Meetings with Your Legislators
We Provide the Training
Have a voice in legislation that affects members like you every day. NARI HQ will host a training so you can gain knowledge of formal talking points and feel informed before heading to the hill.
- 8am – 11am: GAC Day on the Hill (Training and issue briefings)
You Provide Your Travel
Members are required to book their own travel and lodging. Register by April 25th to get the NARI room rate discount of $165. You can also book your reservations by calling the Hilton Reservations at 1-800-HILTONS. Please mention the National Association of the Remodeling Industry at HGI Reagan National Airport or the unique code NARI to receive the group rate.
- Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport (2020 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, Virginia, 22202)
- Arrival Date: By 5pm on May 9th
- Departure Date: Late on May 10th or early on May 11th