CLC Topic Review
Plans and Specifications.
Questions from this topic make up 9 to 10% of the exam
- Define the various components of the CSI specification program.
- Define basic terms associated with plans and remodeling specifications.
- Describe a process used to verify the integrity of a set of working drawings.
- Describe and define the symbols and lines used on remodeling plans.
Codes and Law.
Questions from this topic make up 2 to 3% of the exam
- Describe the purpose of the building code.
- Describe how building codes may vary from one jurisdiction to another.
- Understand the requirements for obtaining a building permit.
- Describe the guidelines for working with building inspectors.