Starts October 30, 2018
With increased national life expectancy, the demand for universal design projects for “aging in place” has steadily grown. This rise in demand offers remodeling contractors an excellent opportunity to both diversify and grow their business. Clients demand specific expertise in this area to award you their business.
The Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) online course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of Universal Design:
- Conducting client needs assessments
- Universal design applications used in residential remodeling
- Construction techniques used to implement universal design to a remodeling project
- Plumbing and electrical systems unique to universal design
- Differences between model building codes and ones described in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The UDCP course serves as a preparatory course for UDCP Certification.
WHERE: Online teleconference
WHEN: Starts Tuesday, October 30, 2-4 pm Central
LENGTH: Four week course on every Tuesday in two-hour sessions
This class will prepare you for the December 2018 UDCP Certification Exam.
Additional Course Start Dates
February, 19, 2019
June 3, 2019
Certification Exam Dates
December 3 - 16, 2018
May 6 - 19, 2019
August 26 - September 8, 2019
December 2 - 17, 2019
Not a member? Join NARI to take advantage of the reduced member rate for this course.