CKBR Virtual Study Group
Starts August 30, 2018
Managing a kitchen and bath remodeling business or project requires expertise in a variety of core business principles and technical skill areas to assure maximized project/business profitability.
The Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) online study group will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of managing kitchen and bath renovations:
- Sound business operations and procedures necessary for operational efficiency and increased profitability
- Key financial indicators a remodeler/business owner must manage
- Various marketing tools kitchen and bath remodelers use to promote their services
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Job site evaluation and identifying hidden defects and unknown conditions
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the kitchen and bath remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Virtual, online and teleconference
WHEN: Starts Thursday August 30, 5-7 pm Central
LENGTH: Twelve consecutive weeks every Thursday for two hours
This study group will prepare you for the December 2018 CKBR Exam.
*You must apply for CKBR Certification to be eligible to attend this study group.
Additional Study Group Start Dates
January 28, 2019
September, 12, 2019
Certification Exam Dates
August 27 - September 9, 2018
December 3 - 16, 2018
May 6 - 19, 2019
August 26 - September 8, 2019
December 2 - 17, 2019
Study Group Fee
Not a member? Join NARI to take advantage of the member reduced rate for this course.