Starts September 27, 2018
Successfully managing a remodeling project in-the-field requires the knowledge and expertise in a variety of areas, such as personnel management, subcontractor management, scheduling, safety, administration, customer satisfaction, etc. while also working on the site.
The Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC) online study group will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of in-the-field project management:
- Operational practices and procedures designed to maintain projects on time and on budget for increased profitability
- Personnel management for optimization of workflow
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Interpersonal communication with clients and trade contractors
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Virtual, online and teleconference
WHEN: Starts Thursday, September 27, 5-7 pm Central
LENGTH: Eight consecutive weeks every Thursday in two-hour sessions
This study group will prepare you for the December 2018 CLC Exam.
*You must apply for CLC Certification to be eligible to attend this study group.
Additional Study Group Start Dates
March 14, 2019
October 11, 2019
Certification Exam Dates
August 27 - September 9, 2018
December 3 - 16, 2018
May 6 - 19, 2019
August 26 - September 8, 2019
December 2 - 17, 2019
Study Group Fee
Not a member? Join NARI to take advantage of the member reduced rate for this course.