Starts September 9, 2019!
Managing a remodeling business or full-service remodeling projects requires expertise in a variety of core business principles and technical skill areas to assure maximized project/business profitability.
The Certified Remodeler (CR) online study group will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of managing a full range remodeling operation:
- Sound business operations and procedures necessary for operational efficiency and increased profitability
- Key financial indicators a remodeler/business owner must manage
- Various marketing tools remodelers use to promote their services
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials
- Job site evaluation and identifying hidden defects and unknown conditions
- Green remodeling and building science
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly
WHERE: Online teleconference
WHEN: Starts Monday, January 14, 5-7 pm Central
LENGTH: Twelve week course, every Monday in two-hour sessions
This study group will prepare you for the May 2019 CR, CRS, or CRA Exam.
*You must apply for CR/CRS/CRA Certification to be eligible to attend this study group.
Additional Course Start Dates
September 9, 2019
Certification Exam Dates
May 6 - 19, 2019
August 26 - September 8, 2019
December 2 - 17, 2019
Not a member? Join NARI to take advantage of the member reduced rate for this study group.