Applications for the NARI 2019 National CotY Awards Open!
Can you stand out from the pack?
Enter to win the NARI 2019 National CotY Awards and find out.
Each year, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) honors our outstanding members with the prestigious National Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award.
Judged by a diverse and impartial panel, CotY winners demonstrate exceptional results in remodeling projects. Awarded in 45 categories, there is one that is perfect for your team.
Entering to win an industry award is a great way to bring credibility to your company, energize your employees and expand your marketing reach.
Benefits of winning a CotY Award:
- Gain recognition and expand your media / public relations efforts locally and nationally through NARI marketing efforts
- Join an elite group of companies in the remodeling industry recognized for excellence
- Receive customized mentions and posts on NARI National digital platforms
- Project highlights featured for Regional and National winners
- Regional and National winners featured on NARI.org
- Project images posted to NARI’s Pinterest site
- Benchmark and showcase your business as a leader in the remodeling industry by posting the CotY Award winner logo on all your digital marketing platforms (website, email, social).
- Build credibility and differentiate your business from competition with a third-party endorsement of your company’s level of expertise
- Boost employee moral for an amazing accomplishment realized by an entire team within your company
- Celebrate your customer’s vision, increasing your relationship with them and give them a reason to sing your praises to friends
Deadlines and Fees
Early bird - Nov 5, 2018 - $175
Standard - Nov 26, 2018 - $195
Late entry - Dec 4, 2018 by 2 PM Central - $225
Team Members - $175
The project finish date must be between December 1, 2016 and November 30, 2018 in order to be eligible. Fees will be collected upon submission of the entry.
Ready to enter to win?
It’s painless we promise:
- Create a presentation (max 30 pages) that outlines the project goals and highlights the transformation you achieved
- Include architectural drawings, before and after photos and any other relevant project information
- Write a 100 word project summary
- Complete and upload the Client-Contractor Agreement and Photo Release forms
- Submit your presentation, project summary, entry fee and additional supporting documents to NARI HQ by the deadline dates listed below
If you don’t toot your horn, no one will hear the music!
See additional rules and helpful information below.
See who won in 2018!
2018 National Winners
2018 Regional Winners