Master Certified Remodeler (MCR)
NARI Master Certified Remodelers (MCR) are veteran Certified Remodelers (CR) who are recognized as leaders in the remodeling industry and have shown a dedication to the industry through leadership within their local NARI chapter or community and a commitment to professional development and continuing education.
MCR is the highest and most prestigious level of certification NARI offers in recognition of those professionals who have made valuable contributions for the betterment of the industry and have withstood the test of time with continued success in business.
Why pursue certification?
You have already recognized the value of your CR and other NARI certifications you may hold as important designations to help set you apart from the competition and validate your professionalism.
MCR certification is the ultimate validation that you have reached a level of experience and professionalism in the industry to be called a Master.
- Hold the Certified Remodeler (CR) designation for a minimum of ten (10) consecutive years
- Hold another NARI Certification (CKBR, GCP, CRPM, CLC or UDCP)
- Must have been involved with local NARI chapter as a committee member, board member, or officer and/or have been involved as a leader in your local community, such as city council member, school board member, church officer, etc.
- Complete MCR application and submit to NARI for review along with certification fee.
- Submit a letter of recommendation by your chapter executive or chapter president OR three (3) letters of recommendation from recent clients
- Application review by NARI Certification staff to assure applicant meets eligibility criteria
Annual renewal fee