NARI has developed a strong network of knowledgeable speakers on a variety of topics relevant to the remodeling industry.
Each year, we deliver dozens of live educational webinars to give you access to the most up-to-date content.
These educational sessions will give you many actionable ideas you can implement in your company to boost profitability and overall operational effectiveness.
Each webinar is worth one Continuing Education Unit (hour).
Creating a Culture of Accountability
July 21st at 12 pm Central Time
The topic of accountability is especially important during times of disruption, like the COVID-19 pandemic. Expectations about safety and service have changed. Anxiety and stress have impacted most workplace cultures. This webinar will help you understand how creating a culture of accountability can help you increase positive outcomes in client service and business operations.
This webinar will:
- Define accountability
- Consider obstacles that prevent it from happening consistently
- Explore the value of personal accountability
- Introduce a framework for creating a culture of accountability
Using Core Values to Recruit, Hire, Train, Retain, Reward, and Fire Employees
August 25th 12 pm Central Time
Core Values are guiding principles for your company, defining your culture and who you are as people – the soul of your organization. Learn how you can use them to attract the people you’re looking for and weed out the ones you don’t want in order to build a thriving culture.
- Learn to use Core Values to discover who belongs in your organization who doesn’t – who is helping to row the boat toward success and who is drilling holes, leading to failure.
- Learn how to incorporate Core Values into your hiring process, looking beyond skill set to find those that will fit your culture like a glove.