NARI has developed a strong network of knowledgeable speakers on a variety of topics relevant to the remodeling industry.
Each year, we deliver dozens of live educational webinars to give you access to the most up-to-date content.
These educational sessions will give you many actionable ideas you can implement in your company to boost profitability and overall operational effectiveness.
Each webinar is worth one Continuing Education Unit (hour).
Universal Design Applied to the Bathroom and Kitchen
September 24th at 12 pm Central Time
This course reviews both ADA and universal design guidelines and discusses compelling reasons for recommending universal design in your kitchen and bathroom projects. No longer limited to ADA product and an institutional look, you are empowered to exceed expectations with this new worldview.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of universal design and how it enhances consumer's daily well-being.
- Compare the ADA and universal design guidelines and explain the differences.
- Learn the seven Principles of Universal Design and how to incorporate these principles into your projects.
- Determine the capabilities of your clients and effectively apply universal design principals when specifying kitchen and bathroom fixtures and faucets.
- Be inspired to create positive changes in the lives of others; impacting your clients' health and well-being through the power of design.