NARI has developed a strong network of knowledgeable speakers on a variety of topics relevant to the remodeling industry.
Each year, we deliver dozens of live educational webinars to give you access to the most up-to-date content.
These educational sessions will give you many actionable ideas you can implement in your company to boost profitability and overall operational effectiveness.
Each webinar is worth one Continuing Education Unit (hour).
The Contractor's Guide to Local SEO
December 12, 2019 at 12 pm Central Time
Description: As a contractor, the majority of your effort should be spent running your business. You don’t have time to scour the internet trying to learn local SEO. This webinar will cover the most important local SEO topics for contractors including: your website, Google My Business, online reviews, business listings, measuring success, and whether or not to hire a professional to help. Webinar attendees will be offered a free website analysis and a copy of The Contractor’s Guide To Local SEO.
- Learn about the value of your website and which elements are the most important to focus on.
- Hear the latest tips to optimize your Google My Business profile and why it’s important to do so.
- Discover best practices for obtaining more online reviews and hear tips on how to handle the dreaded negative one.
- Learn about online business listings and what role they play in rankings today.
- Hear about tracking the results from your website and which metrics are the most important.
- Hear the pros and cons of DIY and professional SEO services.
Best Practices for Designing Kitchen Islands
December 17, 2019 at 12 pm Central Time
A well-designed kitchen island is much more than an afterthought; preferably, it is an integral part of the kitchen’s ability to serve the occupant’s needs. Over the years, kitchen islands have evolved to offer homeowners and designers more than just extra counter space; instead, the kitchen island has become a unique opportunity for customization.
When specifying a kitchen island, the first step is determining the function of the island. The ideal kitchen island requires as much planning and consideration as the rest of a well-designed kitchen. This multi-purpose space provides designers with creative options, such as a cooking workstation, a prep workstation, seating for guests, a breakfast bar, or even home office area.
This course begins with an overview of the kitchen island’s purpose and then narrows down to best practices for specification of storage, countertops, and undercounter appliances, as well as lighting, ventilation, specialty appliances, and computer charging stations.