Kansas City NARI Lunch Meeting with FREE Pre-lunch Seminar at Hallbrook Country Club
07/18/2019 - 07/18/2019
Presenter: Dan Stalp with Sandler Training
10-11AM Pre-Lunch Seminar Topic: Sales Professionals – Are They Born or Made?
Just like anything in life, we all have certain talents which serve us well. Yet even the most talented can improve and sales professionals are no different. While many in sales tend to emulate the salespeople they like, there are often underlining competencies and behaviors we don’t see that make them more effective.
In this interactive session, you will discover:
· What are the top 5 competencies for 4 different sales quadrants;
· How too much of a “good behavior” can actually be ineffective; and
· Why some behaviors are effective in sales, but not necessarily in our personal relationships.
11:30AM-1PM (come early at 11 to network) Lunch Keynote: People Suck! How To Deal With Difficult People
Are you or your employees ever:
• Sick of putting out fires?
• Frustrated by difficult people or situations being passed around like a hot potato?
• Tired of being so reactive to other’s expectations?
Timelines, promises, and high expectations can throw off even the best at their craft. Discover how to avoid excuses, blame, and denial.
Cost: $25 at the door with advanced reservations, $30 for those companies that require an invoice, $32 for unreserved walk-ins.