NARI's Code of Ethics:
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry pledges to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer;
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws;
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints;
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition;
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, clients and the public.
NARI members adhere to the Code of Ethics and core values, which serve as key differentiators between NARI member companies and non-members.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry is committed to being:
Professional: Ethical, honest and committed to excellence.
Welcomng: Inclusive of many views and respectful of free expression and open communication.
Resourceful: Informed, knowledgeable, and flexible. Driving innovation through appropriate risk taking.
Member Focused: Focused on NARI members’ success and profitable growth through a strong return on investment of their NARI membership.
Volunteer Driven: Engaged members with a passion to serve the industry and ensure the success of remodeling for future generations.