NARI Achievement Awards to Recognize Leaders in Our Industry.
In addition to the annual CotY Awards, NARI recognizes members and their outstanding accomplishments through leadership, professionalism, education, and service in our industry with the NARI Achievement Awards. The following NARI Achievement Awards are open for nominations annually:
- Chapter Community Service Award
- Chapter Excellence Award
- Chapter President Award
- Distributor of the Year
- Government Affairs Award
- Harold Hammerman “Spirit of Education” Award
- Henry Fenderbosch Leadership Award
- John Quaregna Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mary Busey Harris, CAE Professionalism Award
- Peter H. Johnson Image Award
Do you know a NARI member or chapter that has made an impact in the remodeling community? Go to http://www.nari.org/industry/recognition/achievement-awards/ to find details on how to submit a nomination. The deadline to receive Achievement Award nominations is December 19, 2016. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
| 10/3/2016 12:00:00 AM