Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM)
NARI Certified Remodeling Project Managers (CRPM) are recognized as competent remodeling professionals, well-versed in the operational and business aspects of remodeling projects toward timely completion and increased profitability.
The CRPM program addresses the fundamentals of remodeling project management:
- Project planning
- Project cost management
- Risk management
- Personnel management
- Quality assurance
- Record keeping
- Communication and client satisfaction
Why pursue certification?
Successfully managing a remodeling project requires the knowledge and expertise in a variety of complex business principles to bring a project to completion within budget and time parameters and to the satisfaction of the client.
As Certified Remodeling Project Manager you will:
- Advance your business skill set for increased project profitability, timeliness, and streamline of project operations
- Validate your professionalism, expertise and dedication to client satisfaction
- Increase your visibility in a crowded marketplace
- Develop your professional skill set and set your career in remodeling up for success
- Currently employed by or own a firm primarily engaged in remodeling and which operates in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Minimum of 16 hours of continuing education directly related to project management or attendance of NARI Certified Remodeling Project Manager online preparatory course
- Minimum of two (2) years continuous experience in the remodeling industry AND one (1) year in a remodeling project manager role
- Complete CRPM application and submit to NARI for review along with certification fee.
- Application review by NARI Certification staff to assure applicant meets eligibility criteria.
- Upon application approval, the applicant has the option to attend a study group at your local NARI chapter, participate in NARI’s Certified Remodeling Project Manager online prep course, or self-study. Register for the course via the CRPM application.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive 150 question examination under the supervision of an examination proctor.
Annual renewal fee
Online prep program fee
Certification Exam Schedule
August 27 - September 9, 2018
December 3 - 16, 2018
May 6 - 19, 2019
August 26 - September 8, 2019
December 2 - 17, 2019